Wednesday 19 August 2015

ONE THOUGHTFUL ACTION SAVED TWO LIVES

                     ONE THOUGHTFUL ACTION SAVED TWO LIVES


I believe in angels and I believe in Miracles

The above lines reminds me the person who became an angel and saved my both the parents, I awe my sincere gratitude to the auto driver who taught me to be kind to the other person in their needs and make a difference in others life.
             I would like to share with you the incident in which I could have lost my both the parents but I must say that it was miracle that my parents got new life because of the auto driver who became an angel for my family and through his thoughtfulness he saved my parents life.
                It was on 11th of August 2003 when my parents met with an accident on high way in Bombay. That day I could have lost my both the parents if an angle that is an auto driver could not have notice my parents lay on the road. My parents were on the way for treatment when a truck with gas cylinder hit the auto in which my parents were travelling and my both the parents were unconsciously laying on the high way. The auto driver died on the spot in which my parents were travelling. I must say that it was the thoughtfulness of the other auto driver who was returning from the same high way, saw my parents and he immidedly put all three of them in his own auto and brought them to the hospital. When doctors saw my mother they gave up hope but it was again God’s goodness that he saved my mother’s life and gave new life to my parents. Though I lost my father after the six months of that incident my mother is still enjoying the good health and she is ever grateful to God and the auto driver who came like an angel. As I look back and count all my blessings my heart over flows with joy to sing God’s praise and his goodness in my life. I would like to conclude with these lines,

     How can I thank you enough How can I praise you enough
Most gracious loving God How can I thank you enough.

Shared by Sr. M. Fatima SND

 

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment